Prickly Pear Oil
Effective Face Oil Blend for Brightening and Improving the Look of Dark Spots
Who would have thought your most impressive beauty elixir could come from a cactus?
Beneath the spikes of this desert plant lies a wonderland of skin-loving benefits.
We've expertly blended our fabulous Organic Prickly Pear Oil with Organic Grape Seed and high-quality Apricot Kernel and Sunflower oils to create an effective face oil that will help to reveal a soft, smooth, radiant complexion.
Consistent use will diminish the look of dark spots, make your pores seem to disappear and protect your skin from the signs of aging.
Benefits of Prickly Pear Oil
- Contains the highest amount of Vitamin E than any other botanical oil (150% more than Argan!)
- High in omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids such as linoleic acid, great for acneic and sensitive skin types because its ability to cut through dirt, oil and grime, promoting a detoxified, clean look to the skin and pores.
- Fatty acids also help to moisturize the skin and support the skin's elasticity.
- Prickly Pear also contains high amounts of betalains that help support the body's natural collagen production, needed to healthy, young-looking skin
- Packed with antioxidants and polyphenols to fight free radical damage and prevent the look of premature aging.
- Contains Vitamin K, known for its brightening properties.
- This special oil works with the body to promote efficient cell turnover, which helps to promote smoother, brighter skin, and improve the appearance of dark spots, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tones.
- This oil is quickly absorbed by the skin without leaving any sticky, oily residue.
- Ideal for all skin types
Recommended Uses of Prickly Pear Oil
- Use several drops directly to the skin morning and night to brighten and promote an even skin tone
- Boost your favorite facial creams and masks by adding in several drops of our Prickly Pear Oil.
- Worried about dark circles under your eyes? Try gently patting this oil directly under your eyes to look like you are bright eyed and fully rested!
- Use on top of sun spots to fade the look of discoloration
- Mix a few drops Prickly Pear oil with your acne spot treatments to prevent the look of inflammation and the scarring.
- Safe for use by those with sensitive skin, does not include any essential oils or strong aromas
- Use to restore moisture to dry lips, cuticles and even dry hair
After cleansing, apply 2-3 drops to hyperpigmented skin or use with a few sprays of Sea Tonic full face application.For best results use in your AM and PM skin care routines.
Can also add to lotions, creams, or masks to help with the appearance of dark spots and discoloration.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
organic opuntia ficus indica (prickly pear), prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil